1. All students are encouraged to voice or write their grievance/complaint to their instructor and/or the Director at any time.
2. If the student’s grievance/complaint cannot be resolved, the student will be given the opportunity to place their grievance/compliant in writing. A form will be provided and must be requested from the front office.
3. Any grievance/complaint can be submitted at any time.
4. Or if their grievance/complaint is not resolved the student has the option to submit their grievance/complaint to the state for review.
5. A record of any and all grievance/complaint will be kept confidential and in the student’s permanent file, whether voiced or written.